The new LAUNCH heavy duty module is perfect for a shop that works on heavy duty (Class 4 Through 8) and medium trucks, it is can read the vehicles data via Bluetooth/Wi-Fi communication or USB connection. Moreover, this module can work with X-431 PAD II and PAD III to expand the diagnosis to HD truck vehicle and can diagnose vehicle from 12V to 24V.
X-431 HD III
• Full comprehensive HD truck diagnostic software functions
• Wide diagnostic software coverage
• Accurate test data
• Release new software version timely to let customers enjoy latest service
• Able to test truck with 12V or 24V battery diesel engine. When testing 24V truck, battery conversion is not required
• Diagnostic hardware is designed according to international standard, compatible with diagnostic interfaces of worldwide models
• Including wide-range connector and cable
• Supported brands: Benz, Man, Volvo, Daf, Scania, Iveco, Renault, Freightliner, International, Kenworth, Peterbilt, Stering, Western Star, Mack, Fuso, Isuzu, UD, etc.
Input voltage: 9~36V