Read and clear DTCs, read data streams for Engine, Transmission (A/T), ABS and SRS systems, Support OBD II full function,Automatic vehicle model identification through VIN scan, Support Oil Reset, Steering Angle Reset, Electrical Parking Brake Reset, Battery Matching, Throttle Adaption,, Support automatic generation of diagnostic reports and upload, Work with overseas mainstream vehicle models.
- Read and erase codes and read data streams for Engine, Transmission (A / T), ABS and SRS
- Supports all 10 OBD II test modes
- Automatic identification of the vehicle model through VIN scanning
- Supports automatic generation of diagnostic and load reports
- Read Codes This option is used to identify which section of the emission control system is not working properly.
- Erase Codes After reading the retrieved codes from the vehicle and making certain repairs, you can use this feature to erase the codes from the vehicle. Before performing this function, make sure the vehicle is switched on and the key is in the ON position with the engine off.
- VM Readiness An important part of a vehicle’s OBD II system is the Readiness Monitors, which are indicators used to find out if all of the emissions components have been evaluated by the OBD II system.
- Continuous Monitors – Some of the vehicle’s components or systems are continually tested using the vehicle’s OBD II system, while others are tested only under specific vehicle operating conditions.
- Data Flow: This option retrieves and displays live data and parameters from the vehicle’s ECU.
- View Freeze Frame When an emissions related fault occurs, the on-board computer records certain vehicle conditions.
- 0-sensor sensor test
- On-board monitoring test This function can be used to read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components / systems.
- EVAP system test The EVAP test function allows you to initiate a leak test for the vehicle’s EVAP system.
- Vehicle Information This option displays vehicle information such as VIN (Vehicle Identification Number), CID (Calibration ID), and CVN (Calibration Verification Number).
- 5 “720P IPS LCD touch screen
- RAM 1GB
- ROM 8GB
- OBDII port Input voltage 9V-18V
- DC 5V input voltage
- Storage temperature -20 ° C-10 ° C
- Working temperature -10 ° C-50 ° C
- Dimension 228X125X34.5mm
- Net weight <565 g